This AT-AT Driver action figure was released in
1997 in the Power Of The Force 2 Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure six joints and included
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- This AT-AT Driver was packed-in together with the AT-AT vehicle and a AT AT Commander
- This figure is different from the regular released AT-AT Driver from the basic POTF2 line-up
- Main differences include different legs and a different paint application on the helmet (the red stripe on the back is missing)
- The helmet and the chest box are not removable
- The figure stands well without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
If you like this AT-AT Driver figure, you might also like:
There is no packaging text available.