This AT-AT Driver action figure was released in
2006 in The Saga Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure eleven joints and included
three accessories (blaster, stand, random holographic figure).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- This AT-AT Driver (Battle Of Hoth) was released individually carded
- The figure can hold the blaster well in both hands
- The helmet is not removable
- The chest box is permanently attached to the chest
- Thanks to ball-jointed knees, this figure fits nicely into an AT-AT cockpit
- The AT-AT Driver stands well on display without any balancing issues
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 swivel elbows, 2 swivel wrists, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
AT-AT drivers have all the skills neccessary to propel the massive AT-AT walkers into battle. Working efficiently in teams of two, the drivers also operate the walker's laser cannons to take down Rebel Snowspeeders and destroy Echo Base's shield and power generators.