This AT-ST Driver action figure was released in
2007 in The Anniversary Collection.
It was exclusively available at Target.
Hasbro gave the figure ten points of articulation and included
two accessories (blaster, helmet).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- This AT-ST Driver was released in the "The Battle Of Endor" ultimate battle pack
- The other figures in this set were Chewbacca, Han Solo, a Stormtrooper, two Biker Scouts (version 1 | version 2), Wicket and Oochee
- In addition to eight figures, this ultimate battle pack included an AT-ST vehicle, two Speeder Bikes and two logs
- The figure's helmet fits very, very loosely over the head
- The blaster doesn't fit well into the right hand
- The left hand has a communicator molded into it
- The right hand can be moved up in front of the mouth which is great
- The AT-ST Driver stands well without additional help from a display stand
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel elbows, 2 forearms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
If you like this AT-ST Driver figure, you might also like:
The Rebel Alliance learns that the Empire is building a second Death Star and that the Emperor is on board overseeing its construction. The Rebels plan to destroy the station, but a deflector shield protects it from attack. Han, Chewie, Leia, Luke, C-3PO, and R2-D2 are sent to Endor to disable the shield. After being chased by Scout Troopers, they are befriended by the native Ewoks, who join their fight against the Empire. Han tricks the Stormtroopers into letting him into their bunker and shuts down the shield. Rebels and Ewoks battle the Stormtroopers, with Chewie arriving to help his friends in a captured AT-ST Walker. With the shield down, the Rebel fleet destroys the Death Star, ending Emperor Palpatine's rule.