This AT-ST Driver action figure was released in
2007 in The Anniversary Collection.
It was exclusively available at Target.
Hasbro gave the figure ten points of articulation and included
two accessories (helmet, blaster).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- This AT-ST Driver was released in "The Battle Of Hoth" ultimate battle pack
- The other figures in this set were Luke Skywalker (Snowspeeder Outfit), Han Solo (Hoth Outfit), a Rebel Officer, two identical Snowtrooper, a third Snowtrooper, and a Hoth Rebel Trooper
- In addition to eight figures, this ultimate battle pack included an AT-ST vehicle and a Rebel Turret
- The figure's helmet fits very, very loosely over the head
- The blaster doesn't fit well into the right hand
- The left hand has a communicator molded into it
- The right hand can be moved up in front of the mouth which is great
- The AT-ST Driver stands well without additional help from a display stand
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel elbows, 2 forearms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
If you like this AT-ST Driver figure, you might also like:
A chance discovery by a probe droid reveals the Rebel Alliance's main base on the planet Hoth. Darth Vader prepares for a surprise long-range attack, but his plans are ruined when Admiral Kendal Ozzel leaves hyperspace near the planet, setting off the Rebels' early-warning sensors. Vader then launches a ground attack with a powerful onslaught of Snowtroopers and AT-ST Walkers. The Rebels target their laser turrets at the invading Imperials, and Luke bravely leads his fellow Rebels into battle with the formidable walkers. But the Alliance is outnumbered and outgunned, and the order is given to retreat. The Rebels succeed in fleeing the planet, giving the Empire a cold and bittersweet victory.