This AT-TE Gunner action figure was released in
2005 in the Revenge Of The Sith Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure 13 points of articulation and included
seven accessories (blaster, small blaster, helmet, at-te helmet flap, shoulder armor with harness, base, left shoulder pad).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- This AT-TE Gunner (Clone Army) action figure was released individually carded
- The figure's helmet fits well over the head
- The AT-TE helmet flap can be put on top of the helmet, which works OK but it sits a bit high
- The shoulder armor together with the harness can be taken off the figure
- The left shoulder pad is removable
- The blaster fits well into both hands, but the smaller blaster is not a good fit
- The AT-TE Gunner stands nicely without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel elbows, 2 swivel wrists, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
These elite clone trooper specialists received advanced training under ARC troopers on Kamino. They have specialized skills to operate the AT-TE - All Terrain Tactical Enforcer - tanks and other armored vehicles.