This Admiral Motti action figure was released in
2000 in the Power Of The Force 2 Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure eight joints and included
one accessory (blaster).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- This version of Admiral Motti is very scene specific, and tries to capture the moment when Vader force-choked him in the Death Star briefing room
- The figure has a left swivel elbow and a left swivel wrist, which enables the figure to move the left hand up to the throat quite nicely
- Unfortunately there aren't any joints in the knees, so the figure can't sit
- The blaster fits well into the right hand
- Motti can stand securely without help from a stand
- The head is sculpted quite well and catpures the character's likeness nicely
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, swivel left elbow, swivel left wrist, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
The senior Imperial commander in charge of operations on the original Death Star, Admiral Motti often disagreed with the decisions of Darth Vader. His outspokenness almost cost him his life when Vader used the Force to strangle the Admiral into silence.