This Anakin Skywalker action figure was released in
2005 in the Revenge Of The Sith Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure seven joints and included
five accessories (blue lightsaber, plastic cloak, extra head (non-burnt), extra set of arms).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Sith:
- This Anakin Skywalker (Battle Damage!) was released individually carded
- Hasbro included enough accessories and exchangable body parts so that a regular Anakin Skywalker figure can be created as well
- The name of the figure is misleading, it should be named Darth Vader
- The second set of arms, and the head can be exchanged quite nicely
- The lower legs/boots can be taken off the figure as well
- The plastic cloak can be placed over the figure which then hides the battle damaged body
- Both regular arms/hands can hold the blue lightsaber well
- The lightsaber blade is not removable
- The figure stands well without help from a stand
- It's pretty amazing that Hasbro released this figure with cut off body parts and "burnt flesh" considering that Star Wars figures are mainly aimed at children
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel legs, 2 swivel boots
Anakin loses his battle with Obi-Wan Kenobi on the volcanic planet of Mustafar. Gravely wounded, Anakin falls into a burning lava pit and is left for dead. But the galaxy has not seen the last of this powerful former Jedi.