This Arvel Crynyd action figure was released in
1999 in the Power Of The Force 2 Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure six joints and included
one accessory (helmet).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- Arvel Crynyd was part of the a Cinema Scene 3-pack titled "Rebel Pilots"
- The other two figures in this set were Ten Numb and Wedge Antilles
- The figure has a red outfit, which is wrong (it should have been green, Arvel Crynyd was an A-Wing pilot)
- The helmet fits nicely and covers the entire head well (the visor fits nicely over the eyes)
- No parts on the flight suit are removable or can be unplugged
- The figure stands well without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
For generations, an evil power has spread throughout the galaxy. It began with Darth Sidious' sinister plot to conquer the planet Naboo and peaked with the Empire's domination of the galaxy. Throughout the era, brave starfighter pilots flew into space to fight this power. Naboo pilots braved impossible odds to save their planet from the superior forces of the Trade Federation. years later, X-wing pilot Wedge Antilles, B-wing Pilot Ten Numb, and A-wing pilot Arvel Crynyd were part of the assault on the second Death Star. Their success at the Battle of Endor released the iron grip on the galaxy.