This Aurra Sing action figure was released in
2012 in The Vintage Collection.
It was exclusively available at Online Stores.
Hasbro gave the figure twelve joints and included
eight accessories (2 blasters, sniper rifle, plastic vest, lightsaber storage case with 3 non-ignited saber hilts).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Bounty Hunter:
- This Aurra Sing is a re-release of the Walmart exclusive Discover The Force Aurra Sing figure from the same year (which means there are no ankle joints)
- The belts with the holsters are molded individually and are not glued onto the figure (you might be able to strip it off the figure, but we don't count it as an accessory here)
- Both blasters fit well into the holsters, but the figure has difficulties holding them in both hands
- The vest is removable
- The antenna on the head is not removable
- It's a very nicely painted figure with black eye rings and finger nails, and a red color tone on the outfit which seems to match the movie version
- The sniper rifle fits well into both hands and it can be hung around Aurra Sing's shoulders
- The lightsaber storage case fits well into the right hand, but not into the left hand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel upper torso, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
Celebrate the legendary Star Wars saga that changed the universe forever!
This collection brings to life the incredible story of good versus evil that captured our imagination and took us to a galaxy far, far away.
Iconic Star Wars heroes and villains are captured with incredible detail and premium features to commemorate each epic tale in the Star Wars saga. May the Force be with you!