This Battle Droid action figure was released in
1999 in the Episode I Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure one joint and included
two accessories (blaster, backpack).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Droid:
- This Battle Droid was only available in the 1999 Episode 1 Theed Hangar playset
- The only part on the droid which can be moved is the head
- The droid can be broken apart into two pieces
- The upper and lower body parts are kept together by a magnet
- The backpack plugs well into the back of the figure
- The droid blaster fits only so-so into the droid's hands
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck
If you like this Battle Droid figure, you might also like:
In their attempt to liberate the Naboo people, Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi face their deadliest foe...Darth Maul.
While the desperate final battle against the Trade Federation rages on outside, Darth Maul corners the two Jedi inside
the Theed hangar. Armed with a double bladed lightsaber, Maul leads Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan into a snare of deadly
surprises-collapsing catwalks, secret traps and battle droid ambushes! Maneuvering through the hangar,
Qui-Gon Jinn takes out a band of Battle Droids with his lightsaber and his mighty power kicks
before coming face to face with Darth Maul!