This Battle Droid action figure was released in
1999 in the Episode I Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure six joints and included
one accessory (blaster (which is part of the figure)).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Droid:
- This Battle Droid was only available in the 1999 Episode 1 Theed Generator Complex playset
- The figure uses the same mold as the bonus Battle Droid from the international 2-packs, but it has a different paint application
- When the head is moved back and forth, the right arm goes up and down
- The blaster is glued into the Battle Droid's right hand and not removable
- The figure can't stand on its own, but there are peg holes in both feet so it can be placed on a stand
- There is a hole in the back of the droid for a backpack, but there was no backpack included in the set
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed and swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel legs
The adventure continues with this exclusive playset from Star Wars: Episode 1! Authentically styled with incredible detail, the Theed Generator Complex captures all the suspense of the fierce lightsaber battle between Darth Maul and Jedi Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi!