This Battle Droid action figure was released in
1999 in the Episode I Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure six joints and included
one accessory (blaster (which is part of the figure)).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Droid:
- This Battle Droid was only available in the international Episode 1 2-packs
- The droid was a "bonus" droid, which was packed-in with other figures instead of a commtech chip
- The figure has the same mold as the Theed Generator Complex Battle Droid, but the droid is kept in a plain tan color tone
- When the head is moved back and forth, the right arm goes up and down
- The blaster is glued into the Battle Droid's right hand and not removable
- The figure can't stand on its own, but there are peg holes in both feet so it can be placed on a stand
- There is a hole in the back of the droid for a backpack, but there was no backpack included in the set
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed and swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel legs
The greedy Trade Federation has created an army that requires no food, no drink, no sleep. Millions of these high-tech battle droids amass into a virtually unstoppable armed force.