This Battle Droid action figure was released in
2012 in the Movie Heroes toy line.
Hasbro gave the figure five joints and included
one accessory (blaster).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Droid:
- This Battle Droid was packed-in together with the Trade Federation MTT (Multi Troop Transport) vehicle
- The set contained four of these Battle Droids
- Hasbro names these droids "Pilot Droids", but there are no special markings on them to differentiate them from any other generic tan Battle Droid
- The other figures included with this set were 16 other Battle Droids and an Obi-Wan Kenobi action figure
- The droid fits well into the MTT cockpit
- The blaster is a good fit for both hands
- The backpack is part of the figure and not removable
- This droid can't be folded up into a sleeping position
- The figure doesn't stand well on it's own without help from a stand
- Update: Even though the arm and leg joints on this figure are ball-hinged, there is no room to position the figure much differently
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed arms, 2 ball-jointed legs
If you like this Battle Droid figure, you might also like:
Battle Droids deploy into combat from a Trade Federation Multi Troop Transport (MTT) vehicle. The heavy repulsorlift craft lands on the battlefield like a menacing jungle predator. The forward hatch opens and releases a rack filled with Battle Droids. The Droids deploy into action as the MTT's weapons open fire. At the Battle of Naboo, MTTs delivered wave after wave of Battle Droids to face the Gungan army on the grassy plains near the capital city.