This Biker Scout action figure was released in
1995 in the Power Of The Force 2 Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure seven joints and included
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- This Biker Scout was packed-in together with a Speeder Bike
- The figure doesn't fit well onto the bike, but the figure can hold the controls quite well
- The neck has a swivel joint, which lets the trooper look up and down, but not left and right
- The figure was designed to sit on the Speeder Bike and not to stand on display by itself
- It has balancing issues and no peg holes in the feet
- The helmet is not removable and the face mask can't be flipped up
- There is no date stamp on the figure
- The blaster and the holster on the right boot are part of the mold and non-functional (the blaster is painted white, but should be black)
- This set is no match for the re-design and updated version from the Movie Heroes line from 2012: Biker Scout with Speeder Bike
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel legs, 2 swivel knees
There is no packaging text available.