This Boba Fett action figure was released in
2011 in The Vintage Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
two accessories (blaster rifle, jet-pack).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Bounty Hunter:
- This Boba Fett figure was released as a running change with Return Of The Jedi colors on the outfit (instead of The Empire Strikes Back colors)
- Because it was a running change, the figure shares the same Hasbro numbering "VC09" as the previous Empire Strikes Back Boba Fett
- There was a second Boba Fett figure available at the same time as this figure was released (2011), which was the Ambush at Star Tours Boba Fett figure (it's almost identical, except for some paint differences on the helmet and minor paint differences on the armor)
- The range-finder on the helmet is removable and can be moved up or down
- There is no head underneath the helmet
- The jet-pack plugs well into a hole in the back of the figure
- The cape and Wookiee braids are attached permanently
- Boba Fett can hold the blaster rifle well in both hands
- The figure stands well without a stand
- The belt and the cape are attached permanently
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel forearms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
Celebrate the legendary Star Wars saga that changed the universe forever!
This collection brings to life the incredible story of good versus evil that captured our imagination and took us to a galaxy far, far away.
Iconic Star Wars heroes and villains are captured with incredible detail and premium features to commemorate each epic tale in the Star Wars saga. May the Force be with you!