This Bomarr Monk action figure was released in
1997 in the Power Of The Force 2 Collection.
It was exclusively available at Kenner Online.
Hasbro gave the figure nine joints and included
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Droid:
- This B'omarr Monk spider droid was a Kenner mail-in exclusive
- The figure was tricky to get, because the order form was available only online (at the time, many people had a dial-up connection only, if an Internet connection at all)
- The spider's abdomen can be unplugged and rotated 360 degrees
- The droid's claw can be moved up and down
- The B'omarr Monk's neck, head and brain are not movable
- All the legs are connected inside the spider's body, if one leg is moved, all the legs will move
- However, all legs have ball-joints, which allows for each leg to be moved and positioned individually
- Because all the legs are easily adjustable, the figure stands very well without any balancing issues
The articulation details are as follows: 6 ball-jointed legs, rotating abdomen, swivel claw, swivel joint inside the body (which enables all the legs to be moved simultaneously
The figure was shipped in a white mailer box, and there was no packaging text or character biography included. The only information included was an instruction sheet, which showed how to assemble the figure.