This Bultar Swan action figure was released in
2008 in The Anniversary Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
one accessory (green lightsaber).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Jedi:
- Jedi Master Bultar Swan was released in "The Jedi Legacy" evolution 3-pack
- The other figures in this 3-pack were Qui-Gon Jinn and Luke Skywalker
- Bultar Swan can hold the lightsaber well in both hands
- The green blade is not removable from the hilt
- There is a small hole in the belt where a non-ignited lightsaber hilt can be plugged in, but there was no such hilt included with the figure
- Bultar Swan stands nicely on display without needing help from a display stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
If you like this Bultar Swan figure, you might also like:
Journey through the evolution of the Jedi Knights! The Jedi carry on through the many challenges to their survival, teaching the order’s noble ideals and powerful skills to each succeeding generation. Qui-Gon Jinn’s decision to bring young Anakin Skywalker to Coruscant forever changes the fate of the Jedi. Bultar Swan wields her lightsaber courageously during the Clone Wars, and years later, Luke Skywalker helps end the crushing rule of the evil Empire.