This C-3PO action figure was released in
2006 in The Saga Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure eight joints and included
five accessories (throne, 2 wooden poles, stand, random holographic figure).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Droid:
- C-3PO (Battle Of Endor) was released individually carded
- Pictured here is the first released version, where the knees are unpainted (the second and corrected release had the knees painted in silver and gold to match the rest of C-3PO's plating)
- 3PO fits onto the included Ewok throne, but not very well
- The throne comes with two "wooden" poles which can be attached to it, so that Ewoks can carry it
- The figure's hands are unable to hold anything
- The neck is ball-jointed, but the head can mainly just be moved left and right
- C-3PO is sculpted nicely and captures the likeness of the droid quite well
- The droid stands securely without needing help from the included stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 swivel arms, ball-jointed waist, 2 ball-jointed legs, 2 swivel knees
No one was more surprised than C-3PO by the sudden manifestation of godlike powers brought on by the golden droid's frustration at being unable to convince the Ewoks to free his friends. Then his sudden short, Force-induced flight around the village drove the superstitious Ewoks into a panic. After that, he was able to make his lack of interest in a delicious meal made up of Han, Luke, and Chewbacca fully understood.