This Carnor Jax action figure was released in
2007 in The Anniversary Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure eleven joints and included
three accessories (blaster, staff, soft-goods robe).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Sith:
- Carnor Jax was released in a Comic 2-pack together with Kir Kanos
- Both characters can be seen in the STAR WARS Crimson Empire comic book series
- Carnor Jax's soft-goods robe and the helmet are removable
- The blaster fits well into both hands and into the holster
- The figure is able to hold the battle staff OK in both hands
- The waist is not articulated, which feels off considering that almost every modern Star Wars action figure has an articulated waist
- Carnor Jax stands very nicely by himself without help from a display stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 swivel elbows, 2 swivel forearms, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
If you like this Carnor Jax figure, you might also like:
Trained in the deadly, secret art of echani and fanatically devoted to the Emperor, the Royal Guard from which these two men rose was the most feared group of warriors in the Empire. Treacherous usurper of the Imperial throne, Carnor Jax betrayed his brothers in the Guard and defiled the memory of the Emperor, earning him the undying hatred of Kir Kanos. Kanos, devoted to the codes of the New Order and Emperor Palpatine, embarked on a vendetta that rocked the shattered Empire to its foundations. Though Jax had trained himself in the dark side of the Force, his power was not enough to stay the burning vengeance of Kanos, at whose hand he met his death.