This Chewbacca action figure was released in
2007 in The Anniversary Collection.
It was exclusively available at Target.
Hasbro gave the figure nine joints and included
one accessory (bowcaster).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- This version of Chewbacca was released in the "The Battle Of Endor" ultimate battle pack
- The other figures in this set were Han Solo, the AT-ST Driver, a Stormtrooper, two Biker Scouts (version 1 | version 2), Wicket and Oochee
- In addition to eight figures, this ultimate battle pack included an AT-ST vehicle, two Speeder Bikes and two logs
- Chewbacca is a repaint of the Chewbacca (Cloud City Capture) action figure from 2002
- This time however Chewbacca comes with his bowcaster and there is no unfinished C-3PO included
- The figure is unable to grab the Bowcaster well
- The bandolier and the pouch are part of the figure and not removable
- The figure stands about 1 1/2 heads taller than a basic Star Wars action figure
- Chewbacca stands well by himself without help from a display stand
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 swivel elbows, 2 swivel wrists, 2 swivel legs
If you like this Chewbacca figure, you might also like:
The Rebel Alliance learns that the Empire is building a second Death Star and that the Emperor is on board overseeing its construction. The Rebels plan to destroy the station, but a deflector shield protects it from attack. Han, Chewie, Leia, Luke, C-3PO, and R2-D2 are sent to Endor to disable the shield. After being chased by Scout Troopers, they are befriended by the native Ewoks, who join their fight against the Empire. Han tricks the Stormtroopers into letting him into their bunker and shuts down the shield. Rebels and Ewoks battle the Stormtroopers, with Chewie arriving to help his friends in a captured AT-ST Walker. With the shield down, the Rebel fleet destroys the Death Star, ending Emperor Palpatine's rule.