This Clone Commander action figure was released in
2005 in the Revenge Of The Sith Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure 13 points of articulation and included
eight accessories (visor, 2 blasters, blaster rifle, shoulder pauldron with harness, skirt, zip-line, grappling hook).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- This Clone Commander (Battle Gear!) was released individually carded
- There were two different figures available, Hasbro released the red Clone Commander first, and then later released a green Clone Commander instead
- Pictured here is the second released green Clone Commander
- There is no head underneath the helmet
- The shoulder pauldron, the visor and the skirt are easily removable
- The figure can hold all the weapons quite well in the hands
- The smaller blasters fit nicely into the holsters
- The Clone Commander has no balancing problems and can be displayed without having to use a stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-joined ankles
An elite officer in the clone army, the clone commander leads a squad of clone troopers into battle against the Separatist forces He wears a special armor similar to that worn by ARC troopers.