This Clone Pilot action figure was released in
2007 in The Anniversary Collection.
It was exclusively available at Target.
Hasbro gave the figure twelve joints and included
one accessory (blaster).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- This ARC 170 Pilot was released in the "ARC-170 Elite Squad" battle pack
- The set contained a total of five figures, two identical figures of this ARC 170 Pilot, two identical Clone Troopers and astromech droid R4-C7
- This particular pilot was never seen in any of the movies
- The figure's helmet and chest box are not removable
- The tubes going from the chest box into the helmet are glued in place
- The figure is able to hold the blaster well in both hands
- The clone trooper pilot stands nicely without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel shoulders, 2 swivel elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
If you like this Clone Pilot figure, you might also like:
A small number of the Republic ARC-170 Starfighters are crewed by elite Clone Troopers, trained to go deep into enemy territory on the most dangerous scouting missions and raids. These squads undergo advanced "aggressive reconnaissance" training taught by Advanced Recon Commandos to equip them with the skills necessary to survive the varied and treacherous mission profiles to which they are assigned. The ARC-170 Elite Squads served with distinction during the Outer Rim sieges, providing crucial intelligence and support during campaigns on the major Separatist home worlds.