This Clone Trooper action figure was released in
2007 in The Anniversary Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure twelve joints and included
ten accessories (blaster, coin, helmet, chest armor, 2 shin guards, 4 arm plates).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- This Clone Trooper (Training Fatigue) was released individually carded
- The blaster doesn't fit well into either hand, but it can be stowed away in the holster quite nicely
- Even though the knees are ball-jointed, the figure has difficulties standing on its own
- The helmet is a good fit and covers the entire head well
- The snap-on armor piece stay in place, but they look bulky and it just doesn't look right when compared to other regular Clone Troopers
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed head, 2 swivel arms, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
Clone trooper trainees wear red uniforms to identify their status while they undergo the intense process that teaches them marksmanship, weapons handling and other military skills. They all eat and train together, reinforcing their role as an indistinguishable part of a large group and discouraging any hint of individuality.