This Clone Trooper action figure was released in
2012 in the Movie Heroes toy line.
Hasbro gave the figure twelve joints and included
four accessories (jet-pack with wings, blaster rifle, 2 projectiles for the jet-pack).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- This Clone Trooper is a re-release of the 2005 ROTS Deluxe Clone Trooper with Firing Jet Pack
- The only differences appear to be the peg holes in both feet (which were missing in the 2005 version), which is great because now the figure can be placed on a stand
- Troopers with jet-packs and wings were never seen in Revenge Of The Sith
- The jet-pack can be plugged into a hole in the back of the figure
- The wings open when the red button on the jet-pack is pressed
- There is no head underneath the helmet
- The blaster rifle fits well into the right hand
- The elbows are swivel jointed, and it is very likely that you are going to unplug the forearms on accident more than just once
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 swivel shoulders, 2 swivel elbows, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
Certain clone troopers
are specially trained and outfitted for aerial reconnaissance and battle. Winged backpacks with built-in
launchers provide the means for air assaults on the enemy. The troopers take advantage of the maneuverability that
the packs give them to attack the enemy with speed and force.