This Clone Trooper action figure was released in
2005 in the Revenge Of The Sith Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure twelve joints and included
two accessories (blaster, blaster rifle).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- This Clone Trooper was released in the Clone Attack On Coruscant battle pack
- This particular figure was included four times, the fifth figure in the set was a blue Clone Commander
- The trooper is a repaint of the Clone Trooper with Firing Jet-pack from the ROTS Deluxe line from the same year
- Hasbro cheaped out on this release, the shins are painted grey only on the front, not on the back
- Just like the "deluxe trooper", this figure has a hole in the back, but there was no accessory included which could be plugged into it, which makes this figure incomplete or broken
- There is no head underneath the helmet
- The blaster rifle fits well into the right hand, but the basic blaster doesn't fit into either hand
- There are no peg holes in the feet, so the figure can't be placed onto a stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 swivel shoulders, 2 swivel elbows, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
If you like this Clone Trooper figure, you might also like:
These clone troopers spring into battle as a massive droid army swarms upon Coruscant. As members of the Republic's mighty army corps, these clone troopers exit their gunships and engage the enemy in close-quarter combat, showing no inclinations of fear, hesitation or remorse.