This Clone Trooper action figure was released in
2007 in The Anniversary Collection.
It was exclusively available at Target.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
one accessory (blaster).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- This Clone Trooper was released in the "ARC-170 Elite Squad" battle pack
- The set contained a total of five figures, two identical figures of this Clone Trooper, two identical ARC 170 Pilots and astromech droid R4-C7
- This Clone Trooper was never seen in any of the movies
- Even though the back of the figure has a hole in it where an antenna can be plugged in, there was no antenna included in this set
- There is no head underneath the helmet
- The figure can hold the blaster well in both hands
- The trooper stands well on display without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, ball-jointed waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
If you like this Clone Trooper figure, you might also like:
A small number of the Republic ARC-170 Starfighters are crewed by elite Clone Troopers, trained to go deep into enemy territory on the most dangerous scouting missions and raids. These squads undergo advanced "aggressive reconnaissance" training taught by Advanced Recon Commandos to equip them with the skills necessary to survive the varied and treacherous mission profiles to which they are assigned. The ARC-170 Elite Squads served with distinction during the Outer Rim sieges, providing crucial intelligence and support during campaigns on the major Separatist home worlds.