This Clone Trooper action figure was released in
2007 in The Anniversary Collection.
It was exclusively available at Entertainment Earth.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
two accessories (blaster, antenna).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- This Clone Trooper was released in the "Republic Elite Forces" 7-pack twice (both figures are identical)
- The other figures in this set were two identical ARC Troopers, Dred Priest, Isabet Reau and Mij Gilamar
- This clone trooper was never seen in any of the movies
- There is no head underneath the helmet
- The antenna can be unplugged from the back
- The figure can hold the blaster well in both hands
- The clone trooper stands well on display without help from a display stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, ball-jointed waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
If you like this Clone Trooper figure, you might also like:
A secret army of clone troopers is being engineered on Kamino, created from the genes of Jango Fett, a Mandalorian whose combat skills are exceptional even among the great Mandalorian warrior society. Special clones are created to command these soldiers, but they must be trained to become leaders. Fett seeks out the very best Mandalorian warriors from every corner of the galaxy. These sergeants will train the commandos to fight and lead, and instill in them the Mandalorian values of iron discipline and loyalty.