This Commander Bow action figure was released in
2007 in The Anniversary Collection.
It was exclusively available at Target.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
six accessories (visor, 2 blasters, blaster rifle, shoulder pauldron with harness, skirt).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- Commander Bow was released in set 3 of 6 of the Order 66 2-packs together with Darth Vader
- Darth Vader and Commander Bow could be seen together in the Star Wars Comic Book "PURGE"
- The mold used for this figure dates back to 2005, when Hasbro released the red Clone Commander and the green Clone Commander figures in the Revenge Of The Sith toy line
- There is no head underneath the helmet
- The shoulder pauldron, the visor and the waist skirt are easily removable
- The figure can hold all the weapons quite well in the hands
- The smaller blasters fit nicely into the holsters
- Clone Commander Bow has no balancing problems and can be displayed without having to use a stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
If you like this Commander Bow figure, you might also like:
Darth Vader is a frightening figure who leads through power and intimidation. Commander Bow carries out Vader's orders with alacrity and unquestioning obedience as Vader tightens the Emperor's grip on the galaxy.