This Darth Revan action figure was released in
2007 in The Anniversary Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure ten points of articulation and included
four accessories (red lightsaber, lightsaber hilt, plastic sith robe, coin).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Sith:
- The figure is based on Darth Revan's appearance in the Knights Of The Old Republic video game series
- Revan was voted for by fans in Hasbro's and Toy Fare magazine's "Fan's Choice Poll" in 2006 and won
- Darth Revan can hold both lightsabers tightly in both hands
- The plastic sith robe is easy to remove
- Revan's face mask is part of the head sculpt and not removable
- Despite the lack of knee and ankle joints, the figure stands quite well without a stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
In the days of the Old Republic, thousands of years before the rise of Darth Vader,
a Jedi named Revan falls to the dark side. While chasing Mandalorian raiders with his Jedi
companion Malak, Revan is consumed by destructive Sith energies on the planet Malachor V. He becomes a Sith
Lord and lures Malak to the dark side as well, as his Sith apprentice.