TIP: Use the FIND TOOL to look up figures by datestamp!
Darth Vader (Electronic Power F/X) , Power Of The Force 2, 1997
Darth Vader (Electronic Power F/X)
- Articulation Count: 5
- Articulation Details: Swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel legs
- Accessory Count: 3
- Accessory Details: Red Removable Lightsaber Blade, Death Star Base, Archway with backdrop
- Darth Vader's base is designed to connect with Power F/X Obi-Wan Kenobi's base, which then recreates the lightsaber battle from the Death Star (Take a look at the lightsaber duel set-up with both bases connected)
- Vader has a button in the back, which when pressed lights up the lightsaber
- The lightsaber stays lit for about 15 seconds before it automatically turns off
- The saber doesn't light as bright as figures released in 2012 (Obi Wan Kenobi, Qui-Gon Jinn)
- The batteries inside the figure can be replaced, there are two screws in the back of the figure
- Vader's plastic cloak is not removable
- The figure can't stand well by itself, you will need a stand (or use the included base)
For more Darth Vader (Electronic Power F/X) pictures, please take a look at this Darth Vader page.
If you like this Darth Vader figure, you might also like: