This Darth Vader action figure was released in
1997 in the Power Of The Force 2 Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure six joints and included
one accessory (red lightsaber).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Sith:
- This Darth Vader figure was part of the "Final Jedi Duel" cinema scene 3-pack
- The other two figures in this set were Emperor Palpatine and Luke Skywalker
- Vader's inner and outer plastic robes, and the face mask are not removable
- The lightsaber fits well into both hands
- The figure has no balancing issues
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
For more Darth Vader (Final Jedi Duel) pictures, please take a look at this Darth Vader page.
If you like this Darth Vader figure, you might also like:
Under the evil gaze of Emperor Palpatine, the lightsabers of two Jedi Knights - a father and son - clash furiously in a final duel between the light side and dark side of the Force. Slowly, the young Skywalker is lured closer to the rage of the dark side, and Palpatine sits confident of the Rebellion's defeat and the acquisition of a new emissary to fulfill his evil legacy! But the young Jedi's resistance appears to be growing...