This Darth Vader action figure was released in
2005 in the Revenge Of The Sith Collection.
It was exclusively available at Celebration III.
Hasbro gave the figure six joints and included
three accessories (red lightsaber, plastic cape, base).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Sith:
- This Darth Vader action figure was released individually carded as a Star Wars Celebration III exclusive
- The figure is based on the Power Of The Jedi Darth Vader figure from the 25th Anniversary 2-pack titled "Final Duel"
- Darth Vader's legs are not movable
- The lightsaber fits OK into both hands
- The plastic cape is removable
- Surprisingly, Vader doesn't fit well onto the included base
- The base, which says Celebration III on the front, has a button which plays phrases spoken by James Early Jones, which were exclusively recorded for this set
- When this figure was released at Celebration III, some people stood in line for more than 5 hours in order to be able to buy it
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel forearms, swivel waist
Welcome to Star Wars Celebration III! Star Wars fans like you have come together from across the world to revel in the wonder, imagination, adventure, and sheer fun of this epic space fantasy. Star Wars has thrilled fans of all ages for nearly three decades, and will continue to captivate future generations with a timeless story of the forces of good triumphing over the powers of the dark side. We also gather at Celebration III in anticipation of Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith, the final film of the saga in which the transformation of Anakin Skywalker into Darth Vader will be revealed. And remember, never underestimate the power of the dark side. May the Force be with you!