This Dengar action figure was released in
2004 in the Star Wars SAGA series.
Hasbro gave the figure eight joints and included
two accessories (blaster rifle, backpack).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Bounty Hunter:
- Bounty Hunter Dengar was released individually carded
- Dengar's backpack plugs firmly into a hole in the back of the figure
- The Bounty Hunter can hold the blaster rifle well in both hands
- None of the armor pieces are removable
- The figure stands nicely without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, left swivel elbow, left swivel wrist, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
Dengar was one of the elite bounty hunters hired by Darth Vader to capture the Millennium Falcon and her crew. The grizzled hunter Dengar was called "Payback" because personal vendettas fueled much of his career. He was once a daring swoop racer until a competitive rival, Han Solo, ended his career when their swoops crashed. Although Dengar was to blame for the accident, he held Solo responsible and leaped at the chance for revenge.