This Destroyer Droid action figure was released in
1999 in the Episode I Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure eleven joints and included
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Droid:
- The legs can be adjusted very well to give the droid a wider stance, which eliminiates balancing issues
- Despite its age, the figure holds up remarkably well even 13+ years after its initial release
- There are no hidden panels or gadgets built-in
- It's not possible to fold-up the droid into a "rolling position"
- There were no "blast effects" included with this Destroyer Droid
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel shoulders, 2 swivel forearms, 3 swivel legs, 3 swivel knees
Elite units of the Trade Federation army, these armored wheel droids unfold into 2-meter tall walking weapons platforms capable of immense destruction.