This Dred Priest action figure was released in
2007 in The Anniversary Collection.
It was exclusively available at Entertainment Earth.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
four accessories (blaster, blaster rifle, helmet, jetpack).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- Dred Priest was released in the "Republic Elite Forces" 7-pack
- The other figures in this set were two identical Clone Troopers, two identical ARC Troopers, Isabet Reau and Mij Gilamar
- Dred Priest's blaster fits well into the holster and into both hands
- The jetpack plugs nicely into a hole in the back of the figure
- The helmet is too small to cover the entire head well
- The range finder on the helmet is not removable
- The figure can hold the blaster rifle well in both hands
- Dred Priest stands well on display without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel forearms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
If you like this Dred Priest figure, you might also like:
A secret army of clone troopers is being engineered on Kamino, created from the genes of Jango Fett, a Mandalorian whose combat skills are exceptional even among the great Mandalorian warrior society. Special clones are created to command these soldiers, but they must be trained to become leaders. Fett seeks out the very best Mandalorian warriors from every corner of the galaxy. These sergeants will train the commandos to fight and lead, and instill in them the Mandalorian values of iron discipline and loyalty.