This General Grievous action figure was released in
2005 in the Revenge Of The Sith Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure ten points of articulation and included
three accessories (plastic cape, blue lightsaber with removable blade, blaster).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- This General Grievous was released individually carded as a sneak preview figure
- This General Grievous action figure was the very first interpretation of the character in the 3 3/4 figure format
- Grievous can hold the lightsaber, which has a removable blue blade, well in the left hand
- The blaster is an OK fit for the right hand
- The plastic cape wraps well around the figure's neck
- Unfortunately, the cape doesn't have room to hold any lightsabers inside of it
- The figure is overall too short and stands about the same height as a regular Star Wars action figure
- Grievous stands quite well by himself and doesn't require a stand
- There are no removable panels or chest plates on this version of General Grievous
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 swivel elbows, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
General Grievous is a brilliant military fighter and commander of the droid armies. He was trained in lightsaber combat by the Sith Lord Darth Tyranus, making him a particularly deadly opponent for the Jedi.