This General Grievous action figure was released in
2006 in The Saga Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure ten points of articulation and included
six accessories (blaster, blue lightsaber, electropole, plastic cape, stand, random holographic figure).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- General Grievous (Battle Of Coruscant) was released individually carded
- This figure is a repainted version of the Sneak Preview General Grievous action figure from the 2005 Revenge Of The Sith Collection
- Grievous can hold the lightsaber, which this time doesn't have a removable blade, well in the left hand
- The blaster is an OK fit for the right hand
- The electropole fits only very loosely into both hands
- The plastic cape wraps well around the figure's neck
- Unfortunately, the cape doesn't have room to hold any lightsabers inside of it
- The figure is overall too short and stands about the same height as a regular Star Wars action figure
- Grievous stands quite well by himself and doesn't require a stand
- There are no removable panels or chest plates on this version of General Grievous
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 swivel elbows, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
After kidnapping Chancellor Palpatine and barely escaping Mace Windu's Force-crushing power, General Grievous attempts to escape Coruscant aboard his flagship. Jedi Knights Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi have other plans. After the Jedi crash-land aboard the ship and rescue Palpatine, Grievous' forces capture the trio. Once again, the Jedi fight their way out of this mess, but Grievous barely escapes and flees to the Utapau system.