This General Grievous action figure was released in
2006 in The Saga Collection.
It was exclusively available at Target.
Hasbro gave the figure ten points of articulation and included
three accessories (blaster, electropole, small flame attachment).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- General Grievous (Demise Of Grievous) was released individually carded
- This version of Grievous is a repaint and slight re-work of the Sneak Preview General Grievous which was released in early 2005
- The flame attachment around Grievous' waist is not removable
- The small flame attachment can be plugged into two small holes in the eyes, which works well
- Both weapons, the blaster and the electro pole, fit only loosely into both hands
- The figure is overall too short and stands about the same height as a regular Star Wars action figure
- There are no removable panels or chest plates on this version of General Grievous
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 swivel elbows, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
Half alien. Half machine. All evil. Before he was the leader of the Separatist droid armies, General Grievous was a ruthless Kaleesh warlord who was badly injured in a shuttle crash. His body and brain were rebuilt, and after extensive training in the art of lightsaber combat, Grievous became one of the most feared enemies of the Jedi Order. His fateful confrontation with Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi proved that even a living, breathing technological terror like Grievous was ultimately no match for the power of the Force.