This Grand Moff Tarkin action figure was released in
2005 in the Revenge Of The Sith Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure ten points of articulation and included
two accessories (blaster, base).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- Governor Tarkin was released individually carded
- The included blaster doesn't fit well into Tarkin's hands
- Governor Tarkin's face color is unusally pale
- The figure captures the likeness of the Episode III Tarkin quite well
- Tarkin stands well without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
Governor Tarkin controls the Seswana sector, which forms a strong defense perimeter against Separatists during the Clone Wars. He has a keen interest in special weapons construction and development.