This Graxol Kelvyyn action figure was released in
1999 in the Episode I Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure seven joints and included
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- Graxol Kelvyyn stands very well without a stand
- The legs are one big block of plastic, instead of individually molded
- This is very likely the tallest Star Wars figure produced by Hasbro in the 3'75inch line
- Graxol Kelvyyn stands about twice as tall as a basic figure!
- The soft goods robe is removable
- The jewelry around the neck is part of the figure and not removable
- This is a truly cool figure with a great head sculpt!
- The figure is able to sit, and it's possible to recreate the movie scene the character was in
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel elbows, swivel uppder body, swivel lower body
If you like this Graxol Kelvyyn figure, you might also like:
Sitting in their exclusive box-seats high above the thunder of the speeding Podracers are three of Mos Espa's favorite locals: the shrewd Toydarian junk dealer Watto, and his guests Graxol Kelvyyn and the Twi'lek, Shakka. They are among thousands of fans gathered from worlds near and far to watch and wager on the thrilling Boonta Eve Podrace. Enjoying a spectacular view, the three watch anxiously to see if Watto's young slave, Anakin Skywalker, will emerge victoriously from the storm of dust in the winner's circle.