This Han Solo action figure was released in
1999 in the Power Of The Force 2 Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure nine joints and included
two accessories (plastic vest, blaster).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- The holster is not removable, but functional
- The blaster fits perfectly into the holster and the right hand
- Thanks to swivel knees, it's possible to sit the figure down and recreate the Han vs. Greedo scene
- Because of the way the left hand is molded, it's possible to recreate the exact moment when Han Solo was playing with the wall for a brief moment to distract Greedo
- The black plastic vest is removable
- The figure stands well without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, swivel left elbow, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 swivel knees
Inside Mos Eisley's cantina, Han Solo just negotiated a lucrative deal to transport two men to Alderaan - enough to pay off his debt to crime lord Jabba the Hutt. But it's too late: bounty hunter Greedo has come to collect - though all the Rodian gets is a shot to the chest from Solo's blaster.