This Han Solo action figure was released in
2007 in The Anniversary Collection.
It was exclusively available at Target.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
two accessories (blaster, vest).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- Han Solo was released in the "The Battle Of Endor" ultimate battle pack
- The other figures in this set were Chewbacca, the AT-ST Driver, a Stormtrooper, two Biker Scouts (version 1 | version 2), Wicket and Oochee
- In addition to eight figures, this ultimate battle pack included an AT-ST vehicle, two Speeder Bikes and two logs
- Han Solo is a repaint of the Han Solo (Trench Coat) action figure from the 2006 Vintage Saga Collection
- Han can hold his blaster well in both hands and it fits well into the somewhat bulky holster
- The vest is removable
- Han Solo stands well by himself without help from a display stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, ball-jointed waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
If you like this Han Solo figure, you might also like:
The Rebel Alliance learns that the Empire is building a second Death Star and that the Emperor is on board overseeing its construction. The Rebels plan to destroy the station, but a deflector shield protects it from attack. Han, Chewie, Leia, Luke, C-3PO, and R2-D2 are sent to Endor to disable the shield. After being chased by Scout Troopers, they are befriended by the native Ewoks, who join their fight against the Empire. Han tricks the Stormtroopers into letting him into their bunker and shuts down the shield. Rebels and Ewoks battle the Stormtroopers, with Chewie arriving to help his friends in a captured AT-ST Walker. With the shield down, the Rebel fleet destroys the Death Star, ending Emperor Palpatine's rule.