This Han Solo action figure was released in
2007 in The Anniversary Collection.
It was exclusively available at Target.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
three accessories (collar, binoculars, blaster).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- This version of Han Solo (Hoth Outfit) was released in "The Battle Of Hoth" ultimate battle pack
- The other figures in this set were Luke Skywalker (Snowspeeder Outfit), a Rebel Officer, a Hoth Rebel Trooper, two identical Snowtrooper, a third Snowtrooper, and an AT-ST Driver
- In addition to eight figures, this ultimate battle pack included an AT-ST vehicle and a Rebel Turret
- The figure is a repaint of 2007's Vintage The SAGA Collection Han Solo, but this time there is no hat included
- The collar can be taken off
- The blaster fits well into the holster and into both hands
- The binoculars can be hung around the shoulders, but it's too bulky for Han to hold well in the hands
- Han Solo can stand well on his own without needing help from a display stand
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel forearms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
If you like this Han Solo figure, you might also like:
A chance discovery by a probe droid reveals the Rebel Alliance's main base on the planet Hoth. Darth Vader prepares for a surprise long-range attack, but his plans are ruined when Admiral Kendal Ozzel leaves hyperspace near the planet, setting off the Rebels' early-warning sensors. Vader then launches a ground attack with a powerful onslaught of Snowtroopers and AT-ST Walkers. The Rebels target their laser turrets at the invading Imperials, and Luke bravely leads his fellow Rebels into battle with the formidable walkers. But the Alliance is outnumbered and outgunned, and the order is given to retreat. The Rebels succeed in fleeing the planet, giving the Empire a cold and bittersweet victory.