This Hoth Rebel Trooper action figure was released in
2007 in The Anniversary Collection.
It was exclusively available at Target.
Hasbro gave the figure six joints and included
two accessories (blaster, backpack).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- This Hoth Rebel Trooper was released in "The Battle Of Hoth" ultimate battle pack
- The other figures in this set were Luke Skywalker (Snowspeeder Outfit), Han Solo (Hoth Outfit), a Rebel Officer, two identical Snowtrooper, a third Snowtrooper, and an AT-ST Driver
- In addition to eight figures, this ultimate battle pack included an AT-ST vehicle and a Rebel Turret
- The figure is a repaint of the in 2004 released Hoth Rebel Trooper (Hoth Evacuation)
- he figure's hat is not removable and the goggles are non-functional
- The backpack plugs nicely into a hole in the back of the figure
- The blaster inside the holster is part of the figure and can't be used by the figure
- The blaster rifle fits overall OK into both hands
- The rebel stands well without help from a stand
- When this figure was released, it was criticized by fans for being much too short
- The Hoth Rebel Trooper stands well on display without any balancing issues
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
If you like this Hoth Rebel Trooper figure, you might also like:
A chance discovery by a probe droid reveals the Rebel Alliance's main base on the planet Hoth. Darth Vader prepares for a surprise long-range attack, but his plans are ruined when Admiral Kendal Ozzel leaves hyperspace near the planet, setting off the Rebels' early-warning sensors. Vader then launches a ground attack with a powerful onslaught of Snowtroopers and AT-ST Walkers. The Rebels target their laser turrets at the invading Imperials, and Luke bravely leads his fellow Rebels into battle with the formidable walkers. But the Alliance is outnumbered and outgunned, and the order is given to retreat. The Rebels succeed in fleeing the planet, giving the Empire a cold and bittersweet victory.