This Imperial Sentinel action figure was released in
1998 in the Power Of The Force 2 Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure four joints and included
two accessories (plastic cloak, battle axe).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- The Imperial Sentinel is based on the character's appearance in the Dark Empire comic book series
- The figure's plastic cloak is removable
- The battle axe fits loosely into both hands
- The legs are one solid piece of plastic, which lets the figure stand very nicely on its own without needing help from a stand
- The helmet is not removable
- The back of the helmet has a small red-tinted plastic piece in it, when light shines on it, the eyes of the figure will light up
- The Imperial Sentinel stands about 1 to 1 1/2 heads taller than a basic Star Wars action figure
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, swivel waist
Prepare to jump to lightspeed with Kenner's Expanded Universe, now offering the most memorable characters from Star Wars Dark Horse comics, Bantam novels, and LucasArts video games. Finally, the entire galaxy can be yours!
Six years after the destruction of the second Death Star, the galaxy is thrust into turmoil. A reborn evil threatens to enslave the galaxy, and the Republic's closest friend - Luke Skywalker - may become their greatest enemy. At the doors of the evil Emperor's palace, giant Imperial Sentinels, twice the size and power of other Imperial guards, await their prisoner - the Jedi Master, Luke Skywalker.