This Jango Fett action figure was released in
2012 in the Movie Heroes toy line.
Hasbro gave the figure eight joints and included
four accessories (2 blasters, jet-pack, helmet).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Bounty Hunter:
- This Jango Fett figure was part of the "Geonosis Arena Battle" 3-pack
- The other two figures in this set were Obi-Wan Kenobi and a red Battle Droid
- Jango Fett is a re-release of the 2002 SAGA Jango Fett "Kamino Escape" figure, but with a slightly different paint application and less accessories
- One accessory missing is the grappling hook, which can be plugged into the bottom of the right forearm (because it is not included with this release, the figure has a hole in the bottom right forearm which has no use)
- Jango Fett's helmet is too small and too short and Jango's neck will show underneath (looks horrible!)
- The neck seems to be ball-jointed, but the movement is quite limited
- The range-finder on the helmet is not movable
- The jet-pack plugs nicely into a hole in the back of the figure (this is not the same jet-pack which was included with the 2002 release)
- Both blasters fit well into the holsters
- The figure can hold both blasters very well in both hands
- Jango stands well without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel elbows, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
If you like this Jango Fett figure, you might also like:
The Geonosian arena is rocked by an intense battle. On Geonosis, secret factories are churning out hundreds of battle droids and super battle droids for the growing Separatist movement. Obi-Wan Kenobi fights Geonosian warriors and battle droids that overflow into the arena, as jango Fett takes on the Jedi and clone troopers.