This Jango Fett action figure was released in
2002 in the Star Wars SAGA series.
Hasbro gave the figure five joints and included
seven accessories (electronic jet-pack, 2 blasters, blaster rifle with projectile, chest armor, 2 gauntlets).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Bounty Hunter:
- This Jango Fett action figure was released in the Deluxe assortment
- Jango comes with an electornic jet-pack which can be plugged into the back of the figure
- The jet-pack has a button on the back, which when pressed makes shooting sounds
- The battery in the jet-pack is replaceable
- Jango Fett's helmet is not removable
- The range finder on the helmet can be unplugged from the helmet, and it can be moved up or down
- The snap-on armor fits overall well, the chest armor and the gauntlets snap into place nicely
- Both holsters are non-functional
- The figure can hold both blasters OK in the hands
- The oversized blaster doesn't fit well into Jango's hands and causes the figure to loose balance easily
- Jango Fett's waist, legs, knees and ankles are not articulated, which doesn't leave much room to display the figure in different positions
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel elbows
Jango Fett is the embodiment of pure physical adroitness and shrewd agility. Fully equipped to defend himself from any adversary, Fett's sleek armored suit is armed with retractable wrist blades and other concealed weaponry. His harnessed backpack, capable of jet propulsion and missile projection, provides stealthy leverage over steadfast opponents.