This Labria action figure was released in
1999 in the Power Of The Force 2 Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure six joints and included
two accessories (blaster, plastic cloak).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- Cantina Alien Labria was part of the Cinema Scene 3-pack titled "Cantina Aliens"
- The other two figures in this set were Takeel and Nabrun Leids
- Labria's plastic cloak is removable
- The cloak covers the figure nicely, and it leaves enough room to move both arms up and down while the figure is wearing it
- The blaster fits well into both hands
- The figure stands nicely without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
If you like this Labria figure, you might also like:
Their remote location makes the spaceports of Tatooine havens for many suspicious travelers from across the galaxy. At the Mos Eisley spaceport, Chalmun's Cantina is a popular hangout for the rough crowd and deadly violence breaks out on a daily basis. Takeel, a Snivvian, is known to dabble in bounty hunting and smuggling. The horned Devaronian Labria calls himself an "information broker", though his information is questionable at best. No one knows for sure what the Morseerian known as Nabrun Leids looks like underneath his breath mask, which he must wear in all non-methane environments. The former fighter pilot will fly anyone or anything anywhere, if the price is suitable. These kinds of patrons have helped make Tatooine's spaceports famous as a wretched hive of scum and villainy. In the days before the Galactic Empire, the spaceport of Mos Espa hosted many similar characters. From the outdoor markets to the junk shops - overseen by the gambling crimelords, the Hutts - Mos Espa was a place where a nine-year old boy like Anakin Skywalker could learn the ways of the universe.