This Luke Skywalker action figure was released in
2012 in The Vintage Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
five accessories (green lightsaber, unfinished, open lightsaber hilt, jedi robe, belt, tool).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Jedi:
- This version of Luke Skywalker is based on Luke's appearance in the deleted "Lightsaber Construction" scene from Return Of The Jedi
- There were two slightly different Luke Skywalker versions, one with a darker paint application in the face and one with a much lighter face color
- Pictured here is the second and much lighter face color version
- Luke Skywalker can hold the green lightsaber well in both hands
- The belt is easy to put on and take off
- The "lightsaber" tool is quite small, but it fits into both hands OK (good enough for when the figure is on display)
- The unfinished and "open" lightsaber hilt is also a good fit for both hands
- The color on the jedi robe is off and it is too bulky in order to look good on the figure
- The figure stands well without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 ball-jointed wrists, swivel waist, 2 ball-jointed legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
For more Luke Skywalker (Lightsaber Construction) pictures, please take a look at this Luke Skywalker page.
Celebrate the legendary Star Wars saga that changed the universe forever!
This collection brings to life the incredible story of good versus evil that captured our imagination and took us to a galaxy far, far away.
Iconic Star Wars heroes and villains are captured with incredible detail and premium features to commemorate each epic tale in the Star Wars saga. May the Force be with you!