This M'iiyoom Onith action figure was released in
2007 in The Anniversary Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure twelve joints and included
four accessories (blaster, blue glass, coin, 4-piece curved cantina bar (2 stools, base, counter)).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- M'iiyoom Onith was released individually carded
- The figure can hold the included blue glass well in both hands
- The blaster fits well into the right hand and into the holster, it doesn't fit well into the left hand
- The plastic skirt prevents the figure from being able to sit down on one of the bar stools
- The figure is sculpted nicely and it's amazing that Hasbro was able to release a Cantina bar piece with a single carded figure
- M'iiyoom Onith stands nicely without help from a stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 swivel elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
This female H'nemthe was stranded on Tatooine because of a dubious passage tax and was biding her time in the Mos Eisley Cantina when Luke and Obi-Wan came in looking for a pilot. She has a razor-sharp tongue that is used in a deadly mating ritual.